commons-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [Configuration] Daily builds fails
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 00:23:52 GMT
Stephane,

Thanks for the email with the error list..  I am not surprised the ant build
fails..  [configuration] along with many other commons projects is primarily
built using Maven.  This means support for Ant builds sometimes is somewhat
lacking..

I'll take a look at the errors and see what I can do.

Eric

nfiguration.xml
    [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.configuration.HierarchicalDOM4JConfiguration.load(Hierarc
hicalDOM4JConfiguration.java:119)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.configuration.HierarchicalDOM4JConfiguration.load(Hierarc
hicalDOM4JConfiguration.java:101)
    [junit]     ... 34 more
    [junit] Mar 2, 2004 6:06:20 PM
org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationFactory getConfiguration
    [junit] SEVERE: SAX Exception caught
    [junit] org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could
not load from
file:/tmp/test/commons-configuration/./testHierarchicalDOM4JConfiguration.xm

It's in the wrong dir, a symbolic link to conf/testHierarchicalDOM4J...
solved the problem, do it's an inconsistency in the dir structure.

Finally, there is:
org.apache.commons.configuration.TestJNDIConfiguration
'test.boolean' doesn't map to an existing object"
type="java.util.NoSuchElementException">java.util.NoSuchElementException:
&apos;test.boolean&apos; doesn&apos;t map to an existing object
        at
org.apache.commons.configuration.AbstractConfiguration.getBoolean(AbstractCo
nfiguration.java:522)
        at
org.apache.commons.configuration.NonStringTestHolder.testBoolean(NonStringTe
stHolder.java:34)
        at
org.apache.commons.configuration.TestJNDIConfiguration.testBoolean(TestJNDIC
onfiguration.java:50)

HTH,
sv