commons-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [Configuration] Daily builds fails
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:34:40 GMT
What do you mean by "in the archive"?  For ant compatibility, I am wondering
if we should put the configuration files in /src/test/ directory?  Would
that solve the problem...?  Basically, the Maven Ant plugin attempts to boil
all the dynamism of Maven down to a simple build.xml, which works some of
the time, but not all!

Also, by putting stuff in /srt/test/conf it might make it easier for users
to understand they are test resources?

ERic