commons-user mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: FileUpload
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:59:04 GMT
Matthew

For testing, I would suggest you tried modifying the servlet I sent you and
try to see if you get the same exception.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.