commons-user mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: FileUpload
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:26:38 GMT
Matthew

What version of FileUpload are you using? Also, are you uploading from a JSP
or Servlet?

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.