commons-user mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: FileUpload
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:28:31 GMT
Matthew

There was only a text file with unsubscribe info attached. Send it to my
email address.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.

:: Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.President
:: Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
:: emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize
:: Tel: +27125468436
:: Fax: +27125468436
:: email:schalk@volume4.co.za
:: web: www.volume4.com
::
:: This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or