commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Kersten" <Martin.Kers...@Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE>
Subject Re: [Digester] Eclipse problem
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:22:06 GMT
> i think what stephen suspects is that your having classloader issues.
> you might need to call setClassloader on the digester instance (with an
> appropriate classloader).
I isolated the issus by trying to get the dynamic mock library plugged in.
It seams that the libraries does not got access to the classes of the
plugin depending on the library plugin. This is weird since this kind
of work is also done by junit.jar and this is plugged in correctly. I will
try to clone the junit plugin but replace the jar.

But  I still don't understand why this happends. Did anyone get the
mock or digester library plugged into Eclipse?

Thanks,

Martin (Kersten)