commons-user mailing list archives

From Jussi Paalanen <jussi.s.paala...@helsinki.fi>
Subject Re: Logging is causing HttpClient to fail
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:18:15 GMT
Hi, Michael.

The commons logging must be excluded from the JUnit's own classloading
system.
Add the following line to junit/runner/excluded.properties -file contained
in the
junit.jar.

excluded.9=org.apache.commons.logging.*

(in which you should replace the digit 9 with the lowest positive digit
that is
available in the file). As an example, my JUnit version 3.8.1 file
contents after
this operation are as follows:

#
# The list of excluded package paths for the TestCaseClassLoader
#
excluded.0=sun.*
excluded.1=com.sun.*
excluded.2=org.omg.*