commons-user mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [Sql] Status
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 03:18:59 GMT

I thought the same thing. Just took a look at the changelog [cvs2cl.pl]
and it seems that Matthew Hawthorne has made quite a few changes to the
component in the last 3 months, so any there's a good chance that any
patches or questions you may have will have someone listening.

It's quite common for a sandbox project to go mute for a while then be
picked up by a different committer. One of the social aims of Commons :)

Hen