commons-user mailing list archives

From meissa.Sa...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr
Subject dbcp 1.1 release problems
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:35:28 GMT

I'm tearing my hairs of about dbcp 1.1 release.
When I put the new jar file in the common/lib directory
of Tomcat, everything crash.
Is there somewhere I coud find the librairies needed by this
new release to work correctly.

thankx in advance.
NATEXIS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Meissa SAKHO
01 58 19 45 71. . . . . . . . . . . . (84571)
meissa.sakho@assetmanagement.natexis.fr

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natexis
Banques Populaires ne peut etre tenu responsable de
son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est
interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le
detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed
on the Internet. Natexis Banques Populaires can not therefore be
considered responsible for the contents.Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and
notify the sender.