commons-user mailing list archives

From meissa.Sa...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr
Subject Réf. : RE: dbcp 1.1 release problems
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:23:59 GMT

That was the problem !
can you point me out resource or url where I could
find notes about compatibility or requirements about this
new release. I've browsed everywhere in the dbcp website in vain.

thank you again.

NATEXIS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Meissa SAKHO
01 58 19 45 71. . . . . . . . . . . . (84571)
meissa.sakho@assetmanagement.natexis.fr

Todd Carmichael <toddc@concur.com>
24/02/2004 16:16
Veuillez répondre à "Jakarta Commons Users List"

        Pour :  "'Jakarta Commons Users List'" <commons-user@jakarta.apache..org>
        cc :
        Objet : RE: dbcp 1.1 release problems

Be sure to upgrade both commons-dbcp and common-pool to 1.1.  Dbcp 1.1 is
NOT compatible with Pool 1.0.