commons-user mailing list archives

From "Parchuri, Chad" <cparch...@ets.org>
Subject RE: Problem uploading big files
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:43:52 GMT
What is the error you are getting.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Marchetta [mailto:mmarchetta@acpsistemas.com.ar]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 10:41 AM
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Problem uploading big files

Hi!. I am running a site over Win2k/Tomcat 4.0.6/jdk 1.4.1, and I need to do

an upload via Http.
I have made a jsp for this task, that uses jakarta common library 1.0
(FileUpload), and it works fine with small files, but when I try to upload
big ones (big = 2 MB or more) it doesn't work, but it stores a file in the
server that has almost the same size of the original, with a name like
"upload_00000004.tmp".
Do I need to do something special with this big files? I do a
upload.setMaxSize(-1), so the size limit of the library must not be the
problem.
Any ideas about it?

Thanks!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.