commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Betwixt: Setting up BeanWriter to render a bean property as attribute rather than element
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 19:11:26 GMT
On 4 Feb 2004, at 15:29, Sebastian wrote:
> Hi Robert,

hi sebastian

> thanks a lot for adding this new Mapper. A dumb question: how can I
> access the refactoring branch? I'm using eclipse to access the apache
> CVS but can't  see that branch anywhere.

i'd say that the easiest way would be to update (a checked out version)
to the branch (cvs -q up -r REFACTORING-BRANCH_2004-01-13 -d -P in the
betwixt folder) outside eclipse (the ASF does not allow history
commands and i have a feel this is how eclipse finds out about
branches. (you'll need to get hold of a command line client to do this
if you don't have one already.)

i broke with tradition for the betwixt refactoring and used eclipse (i
almost always using a simple test editor for the projects i work on)
and so i know that betwixt will build fine without it but i'd strongly
recommend downloading maven (http://maven.apache.org) so that you can
build standard distributions and the documentation.

- robert