commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Marchetta" <mmarche...@acpsistemas.com.ar>
Subject Re: Problem uploading big files
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:06:15 GMT
I detected the problem. I accidentaly omitted a detail: I have IIS
integrated with Tomcat. When I do the upload directly over the Tomcat, it
works perfect. If I do it accessing Tomcat through IIS, the problem appears.
So, one more time, the problem is Mirco$oft II$.
Unfortunately, I need this integration, because I have some applications
that I can't migrate to java (they are not mine), so I need to seek the
solution to the real problem anyway.
Any ideas?

Thanks