commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Marchetta" <>
Subject Re: Problem uploading big files
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:20:06 GMT
Parchuri, Chad writes:

> What is the error you are getting.
Tracing the execution of the jsp I found that after the call to parseRequest
method of the DiskFileUpload class, the file is uploaded with a name like
"uploadxxxx.tmp", as I said, and this resulting copy in the server is a
little bigger then the original one. But in addition to that, the Iterator
of the List object returned by parseRequest is empty (the
xxxxx.iterator().hasNext() returns a false). So I think that the problem is
in the parseRequest method. At this moment I'm reading the source code of
that method, to see if I can find the problem.
Any help will be usefull.