commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Marchetta" <mmarche...@acpsistemas.com.ar>
Subject Problem uploading big files
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:41:24 GMT
Hi!. I am running a site over Win2k/Tomcat 4.0.6/jdk 1.4.1, and I need to do
an upload via Http.
I have made a jsp for this task, that uses jakarta common library 1.0
(FileUpload), and it works fine with small files, but when I try to upload
big ones (big = 2 MB or more) it doesn't work, but it stores a file in the
server that has almost the same size of the original, with a name like
"upload_00000004.tmp".
Do I need to do something special with this big files? I do a
upload.setMaxSize(-1), so the size limit of the library must not be the
problem.
Any ideas about it?

Thanks!