commons-user mailing list archives

From "dumdum 420" <dumdum...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Bean-Util] DynaClass creation Dynamcially
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:51:16 GMT
Hi All,

I want to create a DynaClass instance on the loadup of my application so
that I can use the instance of the DynaClass and use the
DynaClass.newInstance() method to get the particular DynaBean instance.

The most suitable way to do the same would be thru a XML file which is
parsed at the startup time.
This is the same concept which is used by the Struts1.1 also for there
DynaActionForm.

Now can anyone tell me how to do this XML parsing using commons.Digester to
achive the resutls or there is some kind of DynaBeanBuilder already coded
which reads the XML and stores the DynaClass reference in the memory which
will then help to create as many instances of the DynaBean to created on the
basis of the type of the DynaClass locaded.

This is an example of the .xml file as I am visualizing ...

<dyna-bean name="ChangePasswordTO"
type="org.apache.commons.beanutils.DynaBean ">
        <form-property name="oldPassword" type="java.lang.String"
initValue="password"/>
        <form-property name="password1" type="java.lang.String" />
        <form-property name="password2" type="java.lang.String" />
</dyna-bean>

If I am not clear please do let me know. Thanx in advance.

Bhanu Pabreja