commons-user mailing list archives

From Voyer Henry <Henry.Vo...@loto-quebec.com>
Subject RE : RE : Info about packages
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:16:39 GMT
Again :)

I beleive most of you didnt get my question.

Well to unzip it i need the library first!!!

Do a search on StreamUtils
It will tell you that it is in org.apache.commons.util.StreamUtils
Now theres no package commons-util ?

These are the packaged libraries.

BeanUtils
Betwixt
CLI
Codec
Collections
Configuration
Daemon
DBCP
DbUtils
Digester
Discovery
EL
FileUpload
HttpClient
IO
Jelly
Jexl
JXPath
Lang
Latka
Launcher
Logging
Math
Modeler
Net
Pool
Primitives
Validator
Sandbox Components

Knowing what class i need from a search, how to find his respective packaged
library?

Regards