commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [logging] Re: Jdk14Logger.log noSuchMethodError
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:26:32 GMT
hi

looks to me like a version incompatibility issue of some kind. the
easiest way to fix this would probably be to remove the classes you
added (since versions already appear to exist in the boot classpath).

another strategy would be to reconfigure commons-logging so that it
didn't use the incompatible classes.

if these solution don't appear, can you please describe the logging
classes and the version of the JVM you're using so that it's easier to
diagnose the issue.

- robert