commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] File Upload via Post
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:22:52 GMT
Hi Stefan,

You need to set the system properties before you reference any of the
commons logging classes.  Also, if you have Log4j on your classpath the
system properties will be ignored, and the log4j config will be used
instead.  Please take a look at the commons logging site for more
config info <http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/>.

Mike