commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [DBCP] - Informix and DBCP 1.1 compatibility...
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:46:14 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Is is possible you try a nightly build of DBCP and pool.
The latest versions have more error logging.

DBCP 1.1 is more strict about setAutoCommit and setReadOnly.
There was one report about a database driver not supporting those methods.

It would be very helpfull if you could do a test and send in the error
details.

-- Dirk