commons-user mailing list archives

From Bill Culp <c-william.c...@mci.com>
Subject DbUtils bean mapper
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:43:07 GMT
Hi, I have been using DbUtils for some JDBC stuff and I was interested
in the toBean() bean mapper to map the resultset.  Since I am using the
bean mapper in a very simplistic fashion, I decided to extend the bean
mapping to make it bidirectional (map bean to statement parms) as well.
I also overloaded the ResultSetHandler to accept a BeanMap object with
prebuilt PropertyDescriptors rather than use introspection.  I load the
props from an XML file at startup.  Is there any interest in making bean
mapper bidrectional? -

Thanks, Bill Culp