commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <>
Subject Re: repository
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:34:29 GMT

Torsten Curdt wrote:
>> Also note, generally the sandbox is only made available to existing
>> Apache Commiters, if you want to submit a project for the Commons and
>> you are a Apache Commiter, then you can just create the project in the
>> sandbox.
> only Jakarta Committers or really all Apache Committers?

I'm not sure, maybe someone reading this is better informed about that.
In general there are commons/sandboxs in many of the TLP's and even a
"Apache Commons" TLP now.

So I would suspect that jakarta commons stuff is primarily the arena of
jakarta developers, but, if you looked at the membership to groups at
apache, you'd find allot of mixing between the groups.

Mark Diggory
Software Developer
Harvard MIT Data Center

To unsubscribe, e-mail: