commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Hauser <c.hau...@active.ch>
Subject Re: [Digester] HashMap on top of stack
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:49:55 GMT
Hello Simon

Thank you (and Robert) for your responses. I implemented a Rule with the
following end() method:

    public void end(String namespace, String name) throws Exception {
        DefinitionBean bean = (DefinitionBean) getDigester().peek(0);
        HashMap hashMap = ((HashMap) getDigester().peek(1));
        hashMap.put(bean.getKey(), bean);
    }

It's simple and only suitable for my task, but it works. Thank you a lot.

Christian