commons-user mailing list archives

From Mike Zatko <zatko...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DBUTILS] How to handle and int
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 15:02:34 GMT
I've downloaded the latest build, but I am unsure as to where the
BasicColumnProcessor class fits in. The mapColumnsToProperties method
requires ResultSetMetaData which is hidden inside the BeanListHandler in
my own code. Does this mean I'd have to write my own Handler? Are there
any examples on this anywhere?

Thanks