commons-user mailing list archives

From Mike Zatko <zatko...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DBUTILS] How to handle and int
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 00:14:29 GMT
Oops, Here is the SQL i'm executing:

SELECT e.mfpartnumber as PARTNUMBER, desc.longdescription as
DESCRIPTION, desc.name as NAME, desc.thumbnail as THUMBNAIL,
g.identifier as IDENTIFIER, g.catgroup_id as GROUPID
        FROM DB2USR.catentry e, DB2USR.catgroup g, DB2USR.catentdesc
desc, DB2USR.catgpenrel rel
        WHERE e.catentry_id = desc.catentry_id
        AND e.member_id=g.member_id
        AND rel.catentry_id = e.catentry_id