commons-user mailing list archives

From Ramsay Domloge <rdoml...@arkemedia.com>
Subject Re: RE : Info about packages
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:08:16 GMT
You'll have to unzip it first, using WinZip or JAR or unzip or something.

Ramsay

Voyer Henry wrote:
> Hi again.
>
> I know its in commons. But it doesnt tell me if it is in commons-lang or
> commons-betwixt or in other package.
>
> Regards
> thanks

    Ramsay Domloge
       Lead Developer

  W : http://www.arkemedia.com
  T : +44 1256 869 200
  F : +44 1256 329 119
  E : mailto:RDdomloge@arkemedia.com

            A R K E M E D I A   T E C H N O L O G I E S   L T D

       VIEW POINT    BASING VIEW    BASINGSTOKE    HAMPSHIRE    RG21 4RG

                          http://www.arkemedia.com/

                         mailto:info@arkemedia.com

         Tel : +44 1256 869 200              Fax : +44 1256 329 119

 The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and
 is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).

 If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for passing
 it on to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to hold a copy of
 this information and you must therefore not disclose, copy, distribute, or
 retain this message or any part of it. mailto:administrator@arkemedia.com