commons-user mailing list archives

From Ramsay Domloge <rdoml...@arkemedia.com>
Subject Re: Info about packages
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:07:17 GMT
If you are using a unix variant, cd to the src directory and use

"find . -name StreamUtils.java

If you are using DOS, try

"dir /s StreamUtils.java"

Ramsay

Gary Gregory wrote:
> Consider using a tool like Eclipse which lets you find a class by name.
> Other IDEs provide a similar feature. But if you are using Notepad or vi...
>
> Gary

    Ramsay Domloge
       Lead Developer

  W : http://www.arkemedia.com
  T : +44 1256 869 200
  F : +44 1256 329 119
  E : mailto:RDdomloge@arkemedia.com

            A R K E M E D I A   T E C H N O L O G I E S   L T D

       VIEW POINT    BASING VIEW    BASINGSTOKE    HAMPSHIRE    RG21 4RG

                          http://www.arkemedia.com/

                         mailto:info@arkemedia.com

         Tel : +44 1256 869 200              Fax : +44 1256 329 119

 The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and
 is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).

 If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for passing
 it on to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to hold a copy of
 this information and you must therefore not disclose, copy, distribute, or
 retain this message or any part of it. mailto:administrator@arkemedia.com