commons-user mailing list archives

From Ramsay Domloge <>
Subject Re: Info about packages
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:07:17 GMT
If you are using a unix variant, cd to the src directory and use

"find . -name

If you are using DOS, try

"dir /s"

Gary Gregory wrote:
> Consider using a tool like Eclipse which lets you find a class by name.
> Other IDEs provide a similar feature. But if you are using Notepad or vi...
> Gary

    Ramsay Domloge
       Lead Developer

  W :
  T : +44 1256 869 200
  F : +44 1256 329 119
  E :

            A R K E M E D I A   T E C H N O L O G I E S   L T D
         Tel : +44 1256 869 200              Fax : +44 1256 329 119
 The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and
 is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
 If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for passing
 it on to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to hold a copy of
 this information and you must therefore not disclose, copy, distribute, or
 retain this message or any part of it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message