commons-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Erdmann <torsten.erdm...@debeka.de>
Subject [logging] Getting all log instances from LogFactoryImpl
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:49:47 GMT
Hi there,

I want to work with the SimpleLog implementation of commons logging.

My question is, how can a get the names of all instances registered of
my LogFactory,

I am using the standard class LogFactoryImpl.
I know there is a field called instances, but this is protected, so I
can't access it from outside.

In the deprecated class LogSource was a method called getLogNames().
Is there any analogue way to get the instances in LogFactoryImpl, or do
i have to write my own class to access to the instances.

thanks a lot.

Torsten Erdmann