commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [beanutils] Indexed/Mapped DynaProperty
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:26:34 GMT
hmmm....

bit of a tough one this. i think that it'd involve an addition to the
DynaBean's API. this is question probably belongs on the dev list so
i'd suggest that we take it there. (if you're unwilling to process - by
filtering - the torrent of mail that is commons-dev then you might like
to subscribe through the news bridge at gname, i think.)

- robert