commons-user mailing list archives

From Todd Carmichael <to...@concur.com>
Subject RE: dbcp 1.1 release problems
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:16:46 GMT
Be sure to upgrade both commons-dbcp and common-pool to 1.1.  Dbcp 1.1 is
NOT compatible with Pool 1.0.

-----Original Message-----
From: meissa.Sakho@assetmanagement.natexis.fr
[mailto:meissa.Sakho@assetmanagement.natexis.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 6:35 AM
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: dbcp 1.1 release problems

I'm tearing my hairs of about dbcp 1.1 release.
When I put the new jar file in the common/lib directory
of Tomcat, everything crash.
Is there somewhere I coud find the librairies needed by this new release to
work correctly.

thankx in advance. _______________________________________________
NATEXIS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Meissa SAKHO
01 58 19 45 71. . . . . . . . . . . . (84571)
meissa.sakho@assetmanagement.natexis.fr

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natexis Banques
Populaires ne peut etre tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation
ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de
ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed
on the Internet. Natexis Banques Populaires can not therefore be considered
responsible for the contents.Any unauthorized use or dissemination is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then
please delete it and
notify the sender.