commons-user mailing list archives

From gSOAP acct <gsoapa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Read timed out
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 04:54:31 GMT
Thanks for the reply Martin ... I was using a netscape
browser (7.?) and when I tested the servlet with IE
the "read timed out" error went away.  Why the
netscape browser causes this error I don't know.  I
hope I don't have to find out as I will be writing
"user agents" to automate file uploads eventually.. I
will just cross my fingers and hope these "user
agents" programs will not have a "read timed out"
errors.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!