commons-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Plotnikov <dmi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: [JXPath] attribute axis
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:16:03 GMT
Chris,

I believe the situation you have is quite rare (I might be wrong about
this).  But in any case, to deal with this situation, I would create
specialized NodePointer/NodePointerFactory classes.  It's really not
that difficult if you inherit from BeanPointer, BeanPointerFactory etc.

I hope this helps.

- Dmitri