commons-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bachem <ste...@stefanbachem.de>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] File Upload via Post
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:46:20 GMT
Hello

> To ensure that the sessions cookie (assuming one is being used) is sent
> to the post you just need to use the same instance of HttpClient for
> both posts.  You can verify that the session cookie is being sent by
> looking at the wire log
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html>.

I try to use this but so far it doesn't work for me.
I followed the steps in the docs, Compilation is succesfull
but at runtime there is no Logging Output.

I added this to my Programm:

------
private static Log log = LogFactory.getLog(myhttp.class);

System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.Log","org.apache.commons.logging.impl.WireLog");
System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.wirelog.log.httpclient","trace");
System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.wirelog.log.httpclient.wire","debug");
------

also some Settings similar like this had no Effect.

Is an functional Example anywhere out there?

ciao
Stefan:wq