commons-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bachem <>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] File Upload via Post
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:46:20 GMT

> To ensure that the sessions cookie (assuming one is being used) is sent
> to the post you just need to use the same instance of HttpClient for
> both posts.  You can verify that the session cookie is being sent by
> looking at the wire log
> <>.

I try to use this but so far it doesn't work for me.
I followed the steps in the docs, Compilation is succesfull
but at runtime there is no Logging Output.

I added this to my Programm:

private static Log log = LogFactory.getLog(myhttp.class);

also some Settings similar like this had no Effect.

Is an functional Example anywhere out there?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message