commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] handling FileUploadException causes 'document contains no data' message
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 05:26:35 GMT
First of all, I would strongly recommend that you not use FileUpload
within JSP pages. You should use a servlet for this instead.

That aside, I don't have any good ideas for you. You could try setting a
flag inside the catch clause, and testing it outside the try/catch, and
see if that makes a difference.

--
Martin Cooper