commons-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Digester / BeanUtils - No Such Accessible Method error
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2004 23:47:23 GMT
Quoting Chad Woolley <lists@thewoolleyweb.com>:

> José Antonio Pérez Testa wrote:
> > Can you send the rules and an extract of the code you are using ?
>
> Sure.  If you want to actually see the error happen, I can give you
> instructions
> to check out my source and run the unit test.

The initialization code in both Struts and Tomcat is full of rule
implementations that are similar to this, so it must be something really wierd
going on here.

One thing I haven't seen you state is what JDK you"re using.  I seem to recall
that the introspection classes in some dot-dot versions of J2SE 1.3 had bugs in
them, and you might be tripping over one of those.

Craig McClanahan