commons-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commons-Configuration : Where are the bin/src files kept ?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 01:31:04 GMT
Quoting Giles Parnell <Giles.Parnell@yellgroup.com>:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where i can get the bin/src for the common-configuration
> package ? On the jakarta site there appears to be most of the other commons
> packages... but i can't see configuration anywhere ?
>
> Is it bundled with one of the other packages ?
>
> Cheers

I would be happy to add it to my nightly script that creates all the other
commons packages, but there's one minor problem ... "ant clean dist" in this
package fails in the "compile.tests" target (which is invoked by "dist"), so
the build fails.

If the [configuration] committers can create an Ant build.xml file that will
succeed on my system (RedHat 9.0, Sun JDK 1.4.2) I'd be able to add it.

Craig