commons-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: newbie: Commons-Configuration
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:26:14 GMT
Not sure that the existing xml related config objects will do all of this...
You may have to change them a bit, or using the AbstractConfiguration, roll
your own.  Souldn't be too hard..  It would be nice to have an xpath query
related one..

Look at the Configuration wrapper for fulcrum,
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/fulcrum..  it runs c-c in an avalon
container!

ERic