commons-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [Configuration] Problems with properties containing integers in the name
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:19:06 GMT
Hi..

Could you file a bug for this?  A failing unit test would be even better.
As far as the XML, are you saying that in xml, this is a valid tag: <myTag>
but this is not: <1myTag> or <1>?

Odd, but if that is true, we should document that short coming.  In terms of
fixing it, I don't think their is anything to do...

As far as your subset problem, could you submit a test case?  Not quite sure
I understand what the problem is...

Eric