commons-user mailing list archives

From Tino Scho"llhorn <>
Subject Re: [Daemon] can not work
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:39:41 GMT
Hi Tony,

I am sorry that I can't help you. But perhaps you could help me. I also
want to use the commons-daemon project so that it can start services.
But I can't find the location where I can download procrun. It is not
included with the distribution files...

tonyteng wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I think apache is a great work for all programer, I′m new to Commons and I′m
trying to use the Daemon project (I use procrun,my os is  Win2000 profession) .
> But I can′t start java service in windows, what wrong with me? anybody can help me?
>     I read some source code, but I can not find any code for startup class DaemonLoader.

> Thanks in advance,
> Tony

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: