commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly-xml] (solved) xml:copy outputs attributes as text also
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:52:14 GMT
Gilles,

Is there any reason you don't use something like the following ??

<x:forEach select="$doc/img/@href" var="hrefAtt">
	${hrefAtt.setValue('myNewValue')}
	</x:forEach>

I've been pretty much more successful using a mix of jexl-method-calls
and xpath than plain-xpath with the XML-taglib. The only issue is the
type of the result of an XPath expression which can be very diverse...

(oh, and you might be bitten by the HTML output btw... the solution is
dom4j-1.4 or to fix 1.4-b8).

Paul