commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [Jelly] (Swing) Roadmap?
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:07:56 GMT
To be more precise, the documentation issue of Swing tag-libraries is a
known issue, namely JELLY-11:
	http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=JELLY-11
The problem is that using XDoclet for these purposes is a bit too hard
thus far.
The other issue is a relation to the converters: when a component-tag
encounters an attribute, it will try to find the setter method having
at hand the possible converters (which should include data objects like
Dimension, Color, or Font)... and you need to document this...
The current jellydoc mechanism hasn't managed this.
And I know there are other taglibs that have this problem.

Paul