commons-user mailing list archives

From Twan Kogels <t...@twansoft.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly] (Swing) Roadmap?
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:29:49 GMT
Hello John,

Thanks for the reply, i would be more than happy the get view at your
framework! It would be nice if you could post a message when you upload it
to sourceforge, maybe you could also post a message on javalobby's product
announcements, that's a nice place to get a global look of java related
releases (most small, but sometimes quite interesting).

Greetings,
Twan