commons-user mailing list archives

From Gilles Dodinet <rhi...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [jelly-xml] (solved) xml:copy outputs attributes as text also
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:33:42 GMT
Paul,

thanks for your reply. indeed im using it from within maven to transform
some xdoc-processed document (using also jelly:html - need to change the
href attribute of img elements). Ive logged in a non-systematic some of
the outputted elements, i will do it more systematically because in fact
the template i posted yesterday ("* | text()") doesnot work : all text
children of a given node are outputted *after* all other children..
however it is perhaps my xsl knowledge that is a bit light ;) so ill
continue to investigate and come back with the solution if i ever find
it ;)

regards,

-- gd