commons-user mailing list archives

From Robert Egan <re...@ph.com>
Subject RE: Properties Utility or Solution?
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 16:35:14 GMT
ResourceBundle.getBundle ("path.to.your.properties.file",
                          Locale.getDefault (),
                          new ClassLoader (getClass().getClassLoader()){});

But don't make a habit of doing it too often, because I don't think this
class loader ever gets GC'd.

Robert Egan

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Alvarado [mailto:jalvarado@duocash.com]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 11:26 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: Properties Utility or Solution?

Now I would be curious to see if anyone can come up with a way to
reload a properties file without having to shutdown my appserver for
example or having to reload a context.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is
for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential
and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all
copies.