commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <>
Subject Re: [net] FTPClient completePendingCommand() method freezes every time
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:17:11 GMT

In message <006601c3e5e7$46e191e0$1d92fd0a@FFQC7GL1>, "Chris Handorf" writes:

storeFile doesn't do anything different from when you write stuff to the
output stream returned by storeFileStream.  If storeFile works for you,
then anything that's creating issues for you with storeFileStream is not
happening inside of FTPClient.  In other words, storeFile calls
completePendingCommand.  I don't see anything in SocketOutputStream
(which is returned  by storeFileStream) that may be causing a problem.
My only suggestion is to remove the call to flush().  Otherwise, look
at the code for storeFile and see how it differs from your code to isolate
the problem.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message