commons-user mailing list archives

From Anon Myous <anonymous_needs_h...@yahoo.com>
Subject BeanUtils Feature
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:26:52 GMT
I am kind of new to using commons in my application
and I had a couple of questions on usage.
- I understand the properties of a an original bean
can be copied over to the destination bean using the
copyProperty method, but is there a way that only a
subset of properties specified possibly in a
java.util.List or something can be copied over from
the original bean to the destination bean.
Shucks , I guess I only have one question for now..
If this question has been raised previously and
somebody has already posted an answer , could somebody
please guide me towards that snippet ?
Thanks all.