commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [File Upload] current thread not owner
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 03:28:04 GMT
Well, I've never seen that one before. ;-)

What looks suspicious about this is that DefaultFileItem shows up in the
stack trace twice with the line number identified, and then the final
time, the line number is suddenly not available. That suggests to me that
these are different instances of the class, loaded by separate class
loaders.

The best way to protect against that is to ensure that all of the jars
required by your web app are in your WEB-INF/lib directory, and not in
some other container-owned shared directory.

--
Martin Cooper