commons-user mailing list archives

From S Schrem <ssch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly] (Swing) Roadmap?
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:21:52 GMT
Twan,
JellySwing's tags are documented in the JavaDocs. Most
of the JComponent-based tags are implemented by
delegating to factory objects defined within the
SwingTagLibrary class. Look at the source for
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.swing.SwingTagLibrary to
all of the tags.

I believe you'll find most of what you could need.
Serge Schremmer