commons-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Field-Elliot <bryan_li...@netmeme.org>
Subject Strugging to grok Jelly
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 04:34:34 GMT
I'm just diving into Jelly from a coding standpoint...

How exactly do I build a script, which processes input files from
another source? A typical use case would be processing SOAP messages.

All the Jelly sample scripts I can find, seem to combine both executable
script, and the "raw materials" to operate upon, in the same script
file. But this doesn't seem very efficient to me from a processing
standpoint, if I want to run one script against any sort of incoming
SOAP message. I don't want to merge them first, then execute. Or is that
the recommended usage pattern?

I hope this question is clear, sorry if I'm missing the obvious.

Thanks,

Bryan