commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <>
Subject Re: [Digester] Anyone done RSS 1.0 and RSS 2.0?
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:00:12 GMT
On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 23:58, robert burrell donkin wrote:
> the RSS 0.91 is really just an example but many people find it a very
> useful one. creating digestions for RSS 1.0 and/or RSS 2.0 isn't really
> an itch i have but i suspect that if you were to create one and donate
> it to the ASF then there are probably a lot of folks who'd be
> grateful...

While on that topic, I would like to move the RSS stuff from the main
library to the "examples" section before the next Digester release.

Any objection? And if not, should we bother trying to actually move the
",v" files within the cvs repository to preserve file history, or just
"cvs rm" the old and add the current versions in the new location?

I'm not sure if my access rights allow me to do the former myself...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message